If you would like to join us and Use Your Voice to SPEAK, subscribe below to support our operations and initiatives.
All BGS events and special discounts are available to subscribed members before becoming available to the general public. Membership grants access to exclusive BGS content, discounts, products, and more. It also helps to fund the BGS initiatives and administrative costs. BGS, Inc. is not a non-profit organization, and contributions are not tax-deductible.
Subscribing to the Black Girl Speaks movement grants access to exclusive content, pre-sales to all BGS events, discounts on purchases from sponsors and BGS products, and a connection to a vast support group of Black Girls (women) who are as vested in your complete healing as you are in theirs.
Your subscription supports the operations of BGS, Inc. and also helps to facilitate our initiatives. We will fulfill our mission to heal ourselves and our community through the arts, education, a focus on total wellness, and financial empowerment by:
- Establishing a Black Girl Speaks Emergency Relief Fund
- Establishing a Baby Black Girl Mentoring Program
- Hosting the Queen & Me Tea to honor Black Girls making an impact and cultivate sisterhood amongst our baby BGirls
- Establishing a Baby Black Girl Scholarship Fund for those children of our members attending HBCUs
- Executing the Black Girl Speaks Healing Retreat
- Continuing Freedom Speaks Day to honor our fallen
- Creating our own virtual platform for collective healing in every aspect and to promote Black Girl owned businesses and services
- Continuing daily Tea topics and regular blog posts
- Continuing to uplift and support Black Girls worldwide
- Offering a community of support without judgement for Black Girls (women)